Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Whomp, whomp, whomp....

I'm in my 17th week and had a great check up yesterday. The first thing the doctor did was try to listen for the heartbeat. Our last experience with this was a little scary because it took the doctor about a minute to find the right heart! I don't even think the doppler was touching my belly before I heard "whomp, whomp, whomp". It was until she was wiping the goo off my belly that I realized that wasn't my heart, it was the baby's. The doctor said the heartbeat was super strong and everything was looking good!!

T-minus 12 days until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl!

Here are the before pictures of the nursery! The only thing we've done are the new blinds (Special thanks to Grandma Bernard for helping to select the beautiful window treatments that when closed will automatically put the baby to sleep!). We are keeping the room color the same...unless you've read articles that "montgomery white" leads to obnoxious teenagers....





No comments:

Post a Comment