Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Starting the Third Trimester

Today I start my third trimester, although I've been feeling the back aches, sleepless nights and general discomfort for the past week. We've had miserable heat for a few weeks now. We officially had the HOTTEST June on record in Virginia. The only thing that makes me feel better is sitting in the AC- even the pool has been too hot!

I'm still exercising! I had to give up my Step classes in mid-June and officially announced that I will stop teaching Body Flow in mid- July. I thought I'd be teaching this class until the very end, but seeing as I can no longer touch my toes.....So now I'm left with Body Pump, walking and "swimming".



Cooper has been very needy recently. I think he realizes his status of ruler of the house will be replaced very soon, so he's trying to get his snuggle time in now. [As I type this he is asleep under my desk on my feet!]



We are looking forward to our July 4th weekend and hoping to get the baby's room in order! Poor Jason might have to take his first trip to Babies R Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment