Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

34 Weeks

It's been a busy time since my last post. Baby Girl Burt is doing very well according to the doctor. Her heartbeat is perfect and she's measuring where she needs to be. My next appointment is on Monday, April 16th. Very soon I'll be going to weekly doctor's appointments! The baby's room is basically put together. We just need one more trip to Babies R Us to purchase the loose ends!



Stephanie at 34 weeks

Layton had baby number 2 today! Harper Margaret Griffin was born this morning measuring in a 8 lbs, 19 inches and has a full head of hair. I'm going to go visit her first thing in the morning.



Layton and Stephanie the night before Harper's birthday

Jason and I also had the pleasure of spending a weekend with cousin Camille and Grandma and Grandpa Burt. We had a lot of fun playing in the sun and even did a little shopping for Baby Burt.

I'll leave you with an adorable picture of Cooper





No comments:

Post a Comment