Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

37 Weeks

The end is in sight!! 37 weeks is technically full term, so as far as I'm concerned any day is GO TIME!!! However, at my last appointment the doctor said there have been no changes and no indication that Baby Girl Burt will come early! I'm officially on weekly visits, so I should have more to report next Friday. I'm feeling ok and very happy that the weather has been cooling down. It makes everything a little more bearable.

We had a fun Labor Day weekend! We went to visit Aunt Jen, Uncle Drew and cousins Camille and Josh this weekend. Cousin Josh looks amazing and has tons of energy we we took a nice walk by the water. They even made a cake to celebrate Jason's birthday!


Last week, I met Layton, Hadley and Harper at the pool. Hadley and I went swimming while Harper and Layton hung out in the shade!! We had a lot of fun and I think we are all sad that Labor Day brought the closure of our pool! Luckily, the pool down the street is open for a few more weeks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment