Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

First Anniversary

Jason and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in style. What could be better than taking a hungry pregnant lady out to a spectacular meal beside the water! We had a nice relaxing dinner and reflected on the past year- new puppy, new home and baby on the way! We feel blessed and are super excited for the year to come! First up, more anniversary celebrations in Tortola, BVIs!


We felt a kick! I was running errands a few weekends ago and kept having this funny feeling in my belly. When I realized it was the baby kicking I had to pull my car over! Since then, Jason got a whack on the hand from the baby and I think she is doing back flips that have landed her in my ribs!

The crib and dresser are being shipped this weekend and we bought a cozy, soft rocker for our living room so we can rock in the nursery or (as Jason prefers it) in front of the TV! I start 22 weeks on Thursday which means I'm more than halfway there! Scary, crazy and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment