Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's a GIRL!!

Jason and I found out on Friday that we are having a GIRL! The first thing Jason says to me is "She is not dating the Morris or Zangrilli boys!" (See below.) Most importantly we learned that the baby is very healthy and likes to MOVE! (Sounds about right knowing her parents.) Her measurements were great and right on track. We got to see her tiny hands and feet, her beautiful beating heart and a little bit of her face (she was hiding behind her fists!). We had a minor scare at the end when the ultrasound tech told us she was 10 lbs. Immediately I thought, she must be estimating her birth weight...at which point I nearly fainted, but quickly realized given her parents size this could not be true. The tech saw the look on our faces and realized her mistake. She was trying to tell us the baby currently weighted 10 oz. :) Immediately, I had to go buy a pink outfit even though her sweet cousin Ava is sending a bunch of clothes she has already outgrown (thank you Cousin Ava!!). I'm modeling the new outfit below, a pink onesie with a Cooper-like puppy on the front!


We also attended a baby shower for my friend Jaime Morris (Middle, due in June with a boy). Also in the picture is our good friend Dianna Zangrilli (On left, due a week before us in September with a boy!)
Finally, Layton helped me kick things off with registering (a task to daunting without her help!). I couldn't believe how much a little peanut needs! Thanks to Auntie Layton, Baby Girl Burt should be all set! We spent about 3.5 hours, snuggled up in front of a computer registering for the little girl. Lots of fun! While there is no theme to Baby Girl Burt's room, I can tell you there will be an abundance of sailboats.

No comments:

Post a Comment