Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Today's blog is a special thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Burt for buying Baby Girl Burt's crib. The crib was delivered on Friday and is beautiful. I can't wait to put it together with the bedding and other fun crib toys!

We also received our dresser/changing table.
Grandma Bernard and I spent Saturday evening rearranging the nursery furniture, while Jason was in Houston winning his golf tournament! Now the once tiny room looks spacious and ready to receive baby toys….and maybe a baby in 4 months!
Baby girl is kicking like crazy! We skyped with cousin Ava and Baby Girl Burt went crazy! She's ready to get out and meet all of her cousins- Josh, Camille, Ava, Hadley and new baby girl Griffin!!! I keep telling her she has to bake a little longer :) We are going to NYC this weekend to see a good friend of mine from college, so stay tuned for fun pictures from that adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment